Click here for more pictures 1
Click here for more pictures 2
- 10X-40X continous zoom magnification with clear erect stereo images
- High quality optical lenses and sturdy metal framework
- Dual (top & bottom) halogen lights with separate dimmer controls
- 3.0MP digital camera capturing still images and streaming live video on PC screens
- Advanced editing & measuring software compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Pillar stand with large base
This is a 10X-40X trinocular stereo zoom microscope. Designed to meet the demands of modern microscopy applications, this scope exceeds all expectations. The microscope comes with versatile illumination system that provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) illumination. You can choose between incident illumination shining down onto the object or transmitted illumination through the frosted stage plate. The first is used for the observation of three-dimensional objects like circuit boards, gem stones and insects; the second for the inspection of the objects that allow light to get through them like prepared slides.
This microscope offers crystal clear sharp stereo images, large zoom magnification range and working distance. Its 45 degree inclined trinocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eyeguards provide further comfort.
The included high-resolution digital camera provides 3.0MP resolution and is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7. It has a built-in reduction lens and gives the same field of view images on your PC screen as those seen through eyepieces. Using the user-friendly software included, you can edit microscope images on you computer or email them to your friends or colleagues. You can record videos or capture still images and save them as BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other files. You can also make measurement across the images to measure length, angle, area and etc.
This microscope is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and gemstone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components, circuit boards or virtually any three dimensional objects. It is brand new in factory sealed box. Its retail value is above $2100.
- 10X-40X Large Zoom Magnification Range
3.0MP high resolution digital USB PC camera included.
User-friendly software for editing microscope images included.
Capturing microscope images and showing real-time video on your PC screen.
Recording videos, emailing images or saving them as BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other files.
Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
Built-in reduction lens providing the same field of view images on your PC screen as those seen through eyepieces.
Easy USB PC connection.
- 45 degree Inclined 360 degree Rotatable Trinocular Head
- High Quality Optical Glass Elements
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field of View
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Metal Pillar Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Observation
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Dual Halogen Illumination System
- CE Approval Electric Apparatus
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30.5mm super widefield 10X
- Objective: 1.0-4.0X
- Zoom Range: 4.0:1
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Stage Plates: 3-3/4" (95mm) frosted glass plate and 3-3/4" (95mm) white/black plastic plate
- Illumination: 12V/10W halogen bulbs
- Power Supply: 110V power supply (please email for 220V version)
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pillar Base with Top and Bottom Lights and Focusing Rack
- One Pair of 30.5mm Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Frosted Round Glass Plate
- One 3.0MP USB2.0 Digital Camera
- One CD with Software, Driver and Instructions
- One White/Black Round Plastic Plate
- One Power Cord
- One Pair of Clips
- One Pair of Eye-guards
- One Dust Cover
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs