This is a great 7X-90X articulating stereo zoom microscope with a fluorescent ring light. This microscope includes a 7X-90X trinocular head, an articulating arm, and a fluorescent ring light. It offers crystal-clear sharp images and versatile flexibility. With 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces, a 2.0X barlow lens, this microscope gives 13:1 large zoom magnification range and 4" (100mm) large working distance. The ring light provides bright, even and cool illumination. This microscope is a perfect inspection microscopy system. It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists or anyone in semiconductor or electronic industry. It is brand new in box. Its retail value is more than $2,100.
- A great 7X-90X trinocular stereo zoom microscope on an articulating arm with clamp
- 45 degree inclined trinocular head with SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- Trinocular design for photo/video capability
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field view
- Crystal clear original true color
- 4" (100mm) large working distance
- 30mm SUPER widefield 10X eyepieces
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Both ocular-tubes with adjustable diopter
- High-eyepoint design for comfortable observation, especially for glass wearers
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time view
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lens
- Versatile articulating stand with clamp covering extremely large working area
- Heavy duty articulating arm stand with clamp finished with stain resistant enamel
- All metal mechanical components
- Fluorescent ring light included
- Rubber eye guards included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty
- Lowest price guaranteed or refunding difference!
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!