This is a top-class binocular stereo microscope with 10X, 20X, 30X and 60X magnification settings. It incorporates all the most excellent features of a high quality laboratory instrument. Designed to meet the demands of modern professional microscopy applications, this microscope exceeds all expectations. The versatile illumination system with the microscope provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) lighting with intensity controls. The top lighting shining down onto objects is used for the observation of surface details and fine structures of three-dimensional objects. The transmitted illumination through the frosted stage plate is for the observation of the objects that allows light to get through them, like slides, diamond and etc. This microscope provides super widefield optics, high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. With super widefield eyepieces, it provides crystal clear images and large working distance. The 45 degree inclined binocular and high-eyepoint design ensures an easy observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The rubber eyeguards provide further comfort. This microscope an ideal instrument for gemologists, jewelry dealers and collectors. It is made by the same technicians and on the same production line as optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, Nikon and Olympus.
- A great super widefield stereo microscope with dual halogen lights
- 10X, 20X, 30X and 60X super widefield magnification settings
- 45 degree inclined binocular head with super widefield eyepieces
- 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces with 20mm field of view
- 4"(100mm) large working distance
- Sharp stereo erect images over a super widefield of view
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Ocular-tube with adjustable diopter
- High-eyepoint design for easy observation including eyeglass wearers
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free comfortable observation
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Crystal clear original true color images
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lens
- Metal pillar stand finished with stain resistant enamel
- All metal mechanical components
- Built-in Epi-illumination and transmitted lighting system with adjustable intensity
- CE approval electric apparatus
- Rubber eyeguards included
- Manufactured under restrict ISO 9001 quality control system
- Five (5) year manufacturer warranty for microscope
- Lowest price guaranteed or refunding the difference!
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!